Supported Community Living
Staff works in consumers' homes on goals that will increase independent living skills that will allow them to function as independently as possible. Various activities that help with the development of skills include:
- Grocery shopping & food preparation
- Time, money & medication management
- Personal hygiene, needs & self-care
- Daily living environment maintenance
- Coordination & transportation of medical appointments
- Social & leisure skills development
- Community skills & awareness
Respite care services give temporary relief to the usual caregiver and provide all necessary care that the usual caregiver would provide during that time.
- No skilled nursing procedures are conducted
- No transportation or staff expenses are allowed during respite
Day habilitation includes working with clients in a group setting on specified goals that they would like to achieve in order to increase their independence and skill levels. Examples include:
- Socialization skills
- Community awareness
We now proudly provide behavioral health services such as psychotherapy, medication management, and more to children, teens, and adults. These new services also provide assessment and diagnosis for clients with various mental illnesses including:
- Eating disorders
- Anger Management
- ... and more!
For more information and to meet our nurse practitioner, please see our Behavioral Health page.